geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "D. Strauss" <geron...@ds-2.de>
Subject Re: TransactionRolledbackException when accessing a Webservice
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 18:22:09 GMT
Hello, Aaron

I did. But there is nothing noteworthy. I attach the part of the log
from the time the ear gets deployed until the end of accessing the WS.
As you can see: no exception or problems are reported.

Can you find anything useful? Funnily, the stack trace is somehow the
same as the reported one by Deepesh in October 2005. Also the adventure
builder on dev@geronimo.apache.org has the same issue I think.

Tomorrow I'll strip off any complex types from the WSDL and jaxrpc.
Maybe Geronimo has some problems analysing complex datatypes :/ who knows.

Any good ideas are welcome ^^

Best regards

Dirk