geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Boris von Alten Blaskowitz <boris...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse plugin error
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 21:34:16 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem. I made a simple web project with just
index.jsp. After I tried to deploy it via eclipse it dose not work. But
if I made a WAR file with the same files and use the commandline deploy
tool it works verywell. I only have installed JRE 1.4 and the latest
version of wtp. Every thing else is up to date. So maybe some one know a
solution?

Thanks
Boris