geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam>
Subject Re: Docs for 1.1?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:38:06 GMT

nice work, looks like a user friendly startup
for people new to Geronimo. There are some
pages for the IT managers too ;)

I doesn't look crappy in Firefox on Windows.
Only the font for the <code> tag is to large.
All other fonts look like in your screenshots
only with a bit thinner lines.

The difference with IE is that you have only
single column text. Not a big problem only
some longer pages.

Here is a screen with that large <code> font on
Firefox Windows.

Erin Mulder wrote:
 > wrote:
 >> - Need a Getting Started document
 > For what it's worth, I've been putting together a free "Geronimo
 > Cookbook" with very short tutorials on a lot of the basics.  I'm hoping
 > to finish it up in time for the 1.1 release.
 > You can see a few screenshots at:
 > (The content is actually live at the main URL, but
 > the fonts/layout still look crappy on Windows so I'm shy about
 > publishing a direct link yet.  I need to get access to a Windows machine
 > so that I can tweak the CSS.  I also need to update the videos to cover
 > 1.1.)

View raw message