geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Docs for 1.1?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:38:06 GMT
Erin,

nice work, looks like a user friendly startup
for people new to Geronimo. There are some
pages for the IT managers too ;)

I doesn't look crappy in Firefox on Windows.
Only the font for the <code> tag is to large.
All other fonts look like in your screenshots
only with a bit thinner lines.

The difference with IE is that you have only
single column text. Not a big problem only
some longer pages.

Here is a screen with that large <code> font on
Firefox Windows.

http://www.x512.net/dev/geronimo/screen1.png

Cheers!
Mario