geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding some JVM arguments
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 22:42:42 GMT
You can simply set the GERONIMO_OPTS environment variable.

If you want this set every time Geronimo is started, you can create a
setenv.sh or setenv.bat file.

The geronimo.sh/bat startup script in the geronimo/bin directory will
execute a setenv.sh/bat file (in the same directory) if it is present.
See the comments at the bottom of the comment header for geronimo.sh/bat.

The setenv.sh or setenv.bat file would contain something like the
following:

#!/bin/sh
GERONIMO_OPTS="-Xms512M -Xmx512M"

Regards,