geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Docs for 1.1?
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 22:42:05 GMT
Hi All,
We are getting close to get v1.1 out of the door. As it looks now we will not have documentation.
think we can have it if we all jump into it and come up with at least a minimun of things
to cover
and at least a few guys for tackling some of those topics.

What are the areas you consider to be more criticial? Which one do you need the most?  (i.e.
hot
deployment, db pools config, etc.)

Anyone out there who can contribute? If you have any notes laying around, that will help.
Anything
to get started.

We will also need some stuff for the web site for v1.1. A quick start would probably be really
good.
I don't know if we want to include all the docs in the binary dist, what do you guys think?

Everyone is invited! We'll get it done if we all work on it.

Cheers!
Hernan