geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Brooking" <cjbrook...@googlemail.com>
Subject JNI from a geronimo EJB
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:27:50 GMT
I need to access a windows library from an EJB. So far, wherever I have put
the class with the native methods it fails. If I include it in the EAR file
it comes up with an error saying it cannot load the DLL as it has already
been loaded in a different class loader. I tried loading it as a common
library, but deployment fails with a null pointer exception. I have also
tried putting it in the geronimo-1.0\lib directory, but then the EJB fails
to deploy with a class not found error.

Is it possible to use JNI from an EJB on geronimo? If so where should I
place the library or how should I deploy it?