geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Eclipse plugin error
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 22:44:38 GMT
Hi Boris,

Could u please re-verify that you are launching Eclipse on 1.4? Do
you have 1.5 installed on your system? If you find that this is the
case you will need to relauch a new workspace using the -vm argument
pointing to the 1.4 executable.  This will resolve the issue.

Also, can you run the list-modules command to see if the application
deployed? If not, then I'm fairly confident that its the 1.5 issue
preventing the deployment otherwise it could be that the jsp is
placed incorrectly in the project and the URL just could not resolve.

Thanks.

-sachin