geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queue Creation
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 05:24:05 GMT
Hi Anshuk,

U need to deploy the plan along with active-mq RAR. Its basically a
Connector plan and will create the queues for u. U can either use
console or deployment tool.

The Console is easier. Go to Deploy New and pick activemq-ra-3.2.1.rar
from repository/activemq/rars for Archive and the plan
sample-g1.0-jms-queue-plan.xml and hit Deploy.

Then Go to Services->JMS.

U can see the MessageDestinationName and can also View Messages.

Hope this helps..

Regards
Krish