geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Relative Path
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 02:56:40 GMT

Hi,

Can anyone let me know why the security kind of error I am facing in
reading a xml file....?
I am trying to parse one xml file using Apache Digester.......I am using
the files URL and its openstream() method to open the file and parse
it.But the moment I am trying to do that, its throwing an error.....
I am definite about that its not the ClassNotFoundException because the
calss is already there in the jar and the jar is properly referred from
the geronimo-web.xml file.
I tried out the using the security policy in the geronimo.bat
-Djava.security.policy="geronimo.policy"

The content of the policy file is
grant codeBase "file:${org.apache.geronimo.base.dir}/lib/-" {
   permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

grant codeBase "file:${org.apache.geronimo.base.dir}/repository/-" {
	permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

grant codeBase "file:${org.apache.geronimo.base.dir}/bin/properties-" {
	permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

The properties contain the xml files that needs to be parsed.

Any pointers???

Please see the error below for your refernce:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.infosys.syndeo.common.ServiceDefConfigHolder
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(Multi
ParentClassLoader.java:209)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java
:204)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1286)

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.infosys.syndeo.common.ServiceDefConfigHolder
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(Multi
ParentClassLoader.java:209)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java
:204)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1286)

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.