geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Relative Path
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 09:03:42 GMT

Thanks Chris.

The part of the reading the configuration file is resolved.But while
parsing that file I am using the Apache Digester. While parsing it, its
giving an error.

ServiceDefConfigHolder is my custom class which is already there in my
jar.I think no issues in that.
It is access controoler error.
Why is there susch error?

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.infosys.syndeo.common.ServiceDefConfigHolder
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(Multi
ParentClassLoader.java:209)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.java
:204)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:152)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1286)

Error in creating and parsing the digester to read the
XMLfile:/D:/geronimo-1.0/
bin/etc/Property.xml

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri