geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Relative Path
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 04:23:20 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a web application on Geronimo 1.0.
When my application statrts up, the startup servlet first reads some
properties file for which the path I have mentioned
templates/reports.xml.So I have put the tenplates directory with the
reports.xml file inside the bin directory of geronimo, and it reads from
there.NO issues in that.

Mu startup servlet then,call some of my custom classes (the jar of which
I have put in the repository and that's being referred from
geronimo-web.xml file) which in turn tries to read from
properties/Property.xml file. Similarly, I have put the properties
directory with the Property.xml inside the bin directory.

But this time it is not reading from that file.I am not sure from where
exactly is geronimo trying to pick up the properties/Property.xml
file?????
Can anyone let me know....where should I put the properties/Property.xml
file?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.