geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Adding to server Classpath
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 10:17:17 GMT

Hi,

I need to add one partilcuar configuration path to the server class-path
of geronimo 1.0 so that one deployment of an application would require
to read some files from the config path.
I tried to changing the Manifest.MF files of deployer.jar as well as
server.jar.Not its not working.
Where exactly should I make the change so that the server class path
also contains my mentioned config path I that?
Any pointers?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
SETLabs - Web Services CoE