geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Stuck in deploying MDB
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 12:15:49 GMT
Thanks Shai.
It worked and the MDB got deployed.
But I am having some kind issue in context with the JMS Client.
Here is the client code:

public class JMSClient {

public final static String JNDI_FACTORY =
"org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory";

public final static String URL = "tcp://localhost:61616";

private static Context jndiContext = null;

private static QueueConnectionFactory factory = null;

private static Queue receiveQueue = null;

private static final String QueueName =

"QueueRequest";

/*private static final String FactoryName =

"DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory";*/

public static Context getInitialContext() throws NamingException {

if(jndiContext == null){

Hashtable properties = new Hashtable();

properties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,JNDI_FACTORY);

properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, URL);

properties.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL,"geronimo");

properties.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS,"geronimo");

jndiContext = new InitialContext(properties);

}

return jndiContext;

}

/**

* @param args

*/

// TODO Auto-generated method stub

QueueConnection queueConn = null;

QueueSession queueSess = null;

TextMessage myMessage = null;

QueueSender queueSender = null;

try {

jndiContext = getInitialContext();

ActiveMQConnectionFactory ac = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(URL);

receiveQueue = (Queue)

jndiContext.lookup(QueueName);

queueConn = ac.createQueueConnection();

queueSess = queueConn.createQueueSession(false,

Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

queueSender = queueSess.createSender(receiveQueue);

myMessage = queueSess.createTextMessage();

myMessage.setText("Sample Message");

queueSender.send(myMessage);

queueSender.close();

queueSess.close();

queueConn.close();

}

catch (Exception e) {

e.printStackTrace(System.out);

}

}

}

Its throwing that couldn't find the Queue with the name "QueueRequest".
What I want to know is that all the configuration for the client is
correct or not?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri