geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Stuck in deploying MDB
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 05:35:32 GMT

>  <<ejb-jar.xml>>  <<JMS_CLIENT_MDB_LISTENER_DEPLOYMENT_PLAN.xml>>

> <<openejb-jar.xml>>
> Hi,
>
> I am having some issues in deploying MDB's on Geronimo 1.0 reagrding
> the parent id.
> I do not have ear application files as such.Just a simple MDB
> listening to a queue.
>
> I have created the queues (which is mentioned in the MDB config files)
> using the resource adapater file from the activemq-ra-3.2.1 file.
> The resource adapter file contains the parent id:
> geronimo/activemq-broker/1.0/car

The parent id of the MDB deployment file has to be
org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS otherwise it will throw an error of
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec,true. But while deploying the MDB
using the parent id: org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS,there is an error
saying that Unable to load first parent of configuration TESTING_JMS_MDB
No configuration with id: org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS

> I have attached the configuration files:
> *	JMS_CLIENT_MDB_LISTENER_DEPLOYMENT_PLAN.xml (resource adapter
> file to create queues)
> *	ejb-jar.xml
> *	openejb-jar.xml
>
> The default activemq-broker application is running.
> Is it to do with that or something?
> Can somebody let me know asap what else configuration do I need to
> make to make that working?
>

> Warm Regards,
> Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.