geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Problem in deploying MDB
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 05:37:11 GMT
HI,

The deployment file that I mentioned was incorrect.Sorry for the pain.

It actually is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0
<http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0> "
xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0
<http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.0> "
configId="JMS_Client_MDB">

<enterprise-beans>
  <message-driven>
    <ejb-name>JMSSenderMDB</ejb-name>
    <resource-adapter>
        <resource-link>ActiveMQ RA</resource-link>
    </resource-adapter>
     <activation-config>
    <activation-config-property>
     <activation-config-property-name>
      destinationType
  </activation-config-property-name>
  <activation-config-property-value>
   javax.jms.Queue
         </activation-config-property-value>
        </activation-config-property>
 <activation-config-property>
  <activation-config-property-name>
   destination
  </activation-config-property-name>
  <activation-config-property-value>
        QueueRequest
  </activation-config-property-value>
 </activation-config-property>
  </activation-config>
</message-driven>
</enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

But although in the admin console it is mentioning that the MDB
successfully deployed, the server console is still showing an error....

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
attribute
                        destination
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
attribute
                        destinationType

But I suppose that is how it should be mentioned.
Any help???

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri