geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Problem in deploying MDB
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 04:02:22 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a Message Driven Bean on Geronimo 1.0 but I am
getting an error from the deployment file openejb-jar.xml saying that:

org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment descriptor: [error:
cvc-complex-type.2.4b: Element not allowed:
activation-config-property-name@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-ja
r-2.0 in element
activation-config-property@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0
, error: cvc-complex-type.2.4b: Element not allowed:
activation-config-property-value@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-j
ar-2.0 in element
activation-config-property@http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0
]

The openejb-jar.xml that I have defined is the following one:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"
configId="JMS_Client_MDB">

<enterprise-beans>
  <message-driven>
    <ejb-name>JMSSenderMDB</ejb-name>
    <resource-adapter>
        <resource-link>ActiveMQ RA</resource-link>
    </resource-adapter>
     <activation-config>
   	<activation-config-property>
   		<activation-config-property-name>
   			destination
		</activation-config-property-name>
		<activation-config-property-value>
			QueueRequest
	        </activation-config-property-value>
	        <activation-config-property-name>
	        	destinationType
	        </activation-config-property-name>
	        <activation-config-property-value>
	        	javax.jms.Queue
	        </activation-config-property-value>
	</activation-config-property>
  </activation-config>
</message-driven>
</enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

Can anyone suggest me what kind of error I am doing? I feel the
openejb-jar deployment file document looks to be ok.
But I am not able to find where is the mistake?
Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.