geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Queue Creation
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 03:57:13 GMT
Thanks Aaron.
Just one more query.
After creating the jms deployment xml file plain by hand,wher do I put
it in the directory so that the queues get created.
Should I put it in the deploy directory of geronimo-1.0 directory  or
somewhere else?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

-----Original Message-----
From: ammulder@gmail.com [mailto:ammulder@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Aaron
Mulder
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:51 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Queue Creation

Oops, I tried to send this and the attachment was blocked.  Here it is:

http://people.apache.org/~ammulder/sample-g1.0-jms-queue-plan.xml

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 5/17/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> I'm afraid the JMS features in the console don't work as well in 1.0
> -- they've been replaced in 1.1.  Your best best is to write a JMS
> deployment plan by hand.
>
> I've attached an example you can use with a connection factory and a
> queue.  You can just change the resourceadapter-name (for the whole
> deployment), connectiondefinition-instance/name (for the connection
> factory), and message-destination-name and PhysicalName (for the
> queue).
>
> Thanks,
>      Aaron
>
> On 5/17/06, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
> <Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to create a new Destination Queue from the  console of
Geronimo 1.0 Admin Console.
> > The JMS Destination Manager help says that there is a  link  Add
Queue/Topic   for adding the queues and stuff. But the link is  not
working ?
> > How do I then do that? Any  pointers?
> >

> > Warm Regards,
> > Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
> >      **************** CAUTION -        Disclaimer *****************
> > This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND        CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).        If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail        and
delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose,
or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any
such        actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken        every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for        any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You        should carry out your own
virus checks before opening the e-mail or        attachment. Infosys
reserves the right to monitor and review the content        of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail
system.