geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Problem while creating Connection Pool for Oracle Thin
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 05:50:28 GMT
Santosh,

I just needed to change the ojdbc14.jar to ojdbc-14.jar.Then it worked.
Ist weird..!!
Thanks anyway.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

________________________________

From: Santosh Koti [mailto:Santosh_Koti@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:16 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem while creating Connection Pool for Oracle Thin

Anshuk,

Check whether u have installed ur oracle driver in the common libraries.
(U can do it via console)

Then rename ur driver file with some version number. Check whether u can
see ur jar files in the pop-up. If so, go ahead & deploy it.

Later go to the db pool -> use the (earlier ) deployed jar file &
specify the jdbc parameters & test & deploy.

Thanks,

Santosh.