geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject Problem while creating Connection Pool for Oracle Thin
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 05:35:06 GMT

Hi,

I have just started using Geronimo 1.0.I was trying test some stuff on
the app server.
I am having some kind of problem in creating the connection pool.
I am trying to create the connection pool for Oracle Thin Database Type.
Before starting the server, I have added the folder oracle\jars in the
repository folder of gernonimo.

Then I have added the jars
*		classes12.jar
*		classes12dms.jar
*		classes111.jar
*		nls_charset11.jar
*		nls_charset12.jar
*		ocrs12.jar
*		ojdbc14.jar
*		ojdbc14_g.jar

But while using the database connection pool wizard of geronimo, the
moment I click Next after giving the name for the pool and the database
type as Oracle Thin, there is a Null pointer Exception thrown.

Can anybody let me know why? Has anybody faced similar kind of problem?
Do I need to add some extra configuration for this?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

e-mail system.