geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB3/JFaces
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:19:32 GMT
Hi,  since JFaces is an abstraction layer on top of the Eclipse SWT I
think you might actually be wondering about JavaServer Faces (JSF)?
If so then yes it is possible to deploy a war file with JSF in
Geronimo.  I was able to run the JSF samples from myfaces.apache.org
without any additional configuration to Geronimo.

Best wishes,
Paul