geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Chris Wilkes <cwilkes-...@ladro.com>
Subject Re: Relative Path
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 05:02:03 GMT
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:53:20AM +0530, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

> But this time it is not reading from that file.I am not sure from where
> exactly is geronimo trying to pick up the properties/Property.xml
> file?????
> Can anyone let me know....where should I put the properties/Property.xml
> file?

Why don't you just print out the results of
  new File("properties/Property.xml").getAbsolutePath()
?  that should tell you.

I put all of my configs that are outside the war in a directory under
the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/ directory, you should have access to that with
the ServletContext.  With Spring it is pretty easy.

Chris