geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shai Wolf" <shai.w...@coridan.com>
Subject RE: Stuck in deploying MDB
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 13:40:11 GMT
Hi Anshuk,

I did not do too many experiments with Geronimo, and I don't understand it
completely.

I can guess that you need to create all the JMS resources that your client
is using in Geronimo.

When you create these resources, you give them JNDI names that you can
lookup in your client program.

You can create connection factories and destination (Topic/Queue) in the
Geronimo console.

But I noticed that not all of this functionality is available in Geronimo
1.0. For example: I didn't find a way to create JMS destinations in the
console.

I think that currently, these resources should be declared in the deployment
plan of the JCA module, in this case - ActiveMQ.

However, ActiveMQ is already embedded in Geronimo, so I don't know what
should be the procedure.

I don't know if I helped much. If not, maybe one of the Geronimo team could
help more.

Kind regards,

Shai Wolf

Coridan Inc.