geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shai Wolf" <shai.w...@coridan.com>
Subject RE: Stuck in deploying MDB
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 09:38:54 GMT
Hi Anshuk,

I am new with Geronimo and I had the same problem.

It is true that there is no module called org/apache/Geronimo/SystemJMS.

It is probably an old JMS module name.

Try to replace this name with geronimo/activemq/1.0/car which is the name of
the ActiveMQ JMS module.

It should work.

Good luck and regards,

Shai Wolf

Coridan Inc.

  _____

From: Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri [mailto:Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:24 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Stuck in deploying MDB

When I deploy org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS project. Geronimo report error
that...:

D:\geronimo-1.0\bin>java -jar deployer.jar start
org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS
Username: system
Password:

    Error: org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS does not appear to be a the
    name of a module available on the selected server. Perhaps it has
    already been stopped or undeployed?  If you're trying to specify a
    TargetModuleID, use the syntax TargetName|ModuleName instead. If
    you're not sure what's running, try the list-modules command.

Any pointers what kind of error is that?

How do I register the project with config id org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS?

If I dont then I wont be able to deploy MDB on the server.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
SETLabs - Web Services CoE

  _____