geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Varanasi, Ishwara" <Ishwara.Varan...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: ...
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 06:35:56 GMT
Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for your mail.

I am seeing following entries when I opened jmx-debug:

name=
<http://fiscbanda706543:8080/index.vm?ObjectNameFilter=*%3A*&MBeanName=g
eronimo.config%3Aname%3D%22TimeServerWAR%22> "TimeServerWAR" [running]

EJBModule=TimeServer.jar,J2EEApplication=TimeServerWAR,J2EEServer=geroni
mo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=TimeServer
<http://fiscbanda706543:8080/index.vm?ObjectNameFilter=*%3A*&MBeanName=g
eronimo.server%3AEJBModule%3DTimeServer.jar%2CJ2EEApplication%3DTimeServ
erWAR%2CJ2EEServer%3Dgeronimo%2Cj2eeType%3DStatelessSessionBean%2Cname%3
DTimeServer>  [running]

J2EEApplication=TimeServerWAR,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=EJBModule,nam
e=TimeServer.jar
<http://fiscbanda706543:8080/index.vm?ObjectNameFilter=*%3A*&MBeanName=g
eronimo.server%3AJ2EEApplication%3DTimeServerWAR%2CJ2EEServer%3Dgeronimo
%2Cj2eeType%3DEJBModule%2Cname%3DTimeServer.jar>  [running]

J2EEApplication=TimeServerWAR,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=WebModule,nam
e=TimeServer.war
<http://fiscbanda706543:8080/index.vm?ObjectNameFilter=*%3A*&MBeanName=g
eronimo.server%3AJ2EEApplication%3DTimeServerWAR%2CJ2EEServer%3Dgeronimo
%2Cj2eeType%3DWebModule%2Cname%3DTimeServer.war>  [running]

(I couldn't understand... :-()

Regards,
Ishwar