geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Malcom" <malc...@community-health.org>
Subject Re: Headless Java Application Deployment?
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 21:55:49 GMT
Essentially, what I have is: some headless applications that right now
are being started from a bash shell script and some web applications.
The web applications are deployed to a tomcat instance. We are using
ActiveMQ for all of our applications and we are also using DB connection
pooling. So, what I'm looking for is a single place to manage all of our
resources - web application and these so called "headless" apps:
deploy/Stop/start/JMX related info/etc. And yes, it would be great to be
able to share resources across all of applications.

Thanks for the quick response.

--
Marcus