geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Malcom" <malc...@community-health.org>
Subject Headless Java Application Deployment?
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 21:01:25 GMT
First off Geronimo is just looking fabulous - thanks!

So, I would like to try and make Geronimo a one-stop solution for us,
but the one thing that we're looking to do is to deploy non J2EE
applications. In this case I'm interested in deploying "headless" J2SE
applications. I've looked at the documentation for GBeans and this looks
very promising, but I don't see much documentation/support for what I'm
trying to do. So I guess my question is: am I trying to fit a square peg
into a round hole here? If not, is there any documentation for this?

Version: Geronimo 1.0

Thanks!

--
Marcus