hi all,

im new to geronimo. i tried to create a small web application which has an index.jsp and save2db.jsp pages.

im getting information from the index.jsp file and going to save them to a Mysql Database..

I tried hard to connect to the data base. but failed..

I have mysql driver downloaded named -> mysql-connector-java-3.1.12-bin

i have attatched all my files here.

can anybody help me to do this.. Please

Gud Luk!

sahan

Sahan Kanuwana
BSc in Information Technology
Faculty of Information Technology
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka

Residence :  +94 33 2293897
Mobile:         +94 72 4144034
                    +94 78 5163964

Email : kanuwana@yahoo.com
            sahan@opensource.lk

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

Sahan Kanuwana
BSc in Information Technology
Faculty of Information Technology
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka

Residence :  +94 33 2293897
Mobile:         +94 72 4144034
                    +94 78 5163964

Email : kanuwana@yahoo.com
            sahan@opensource.lk

Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day