geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ken McArthur" <...@fgood.org>
Subject Re: using Java EE
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:12:48 GMT
Thank Sun Microsystems for the awesome documentation and training material
that help make Java the best programming language there is.

The best place to learn more would be:

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/learning/tutorial/index.html
See Part Three of the J2EE tutorial

then after you've experienced the tutorial:

http://forum.java.sun.com/index.jspa
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) & Transactions
(JTA/JTS)<http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=48>

Have Fun,
Ken