geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:53:19 GMT
I would at to the other requests:

      Support for JSR-168 (Portlet API)

If memory serves, the Geronimo Console is actually a Portal App, so this is
probably already implemented, but I didn't see this documented at
http://geronimo.apache.org (which doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't
documented, just that I couldn't find it).

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Werner Punz

                      <werpu@gmx.at>           To:       user@geronimo.apache.org

                      Sent by: news            cc:

                      <news@sea.gmane.o        Subject:  Re: User Feedback Request -- this
means you!
                      rg>

                      04/04/2006 05:54

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      user

Dain Sundstrom schrieb:
> On Mar 28, 2006, at 12:50 PM,
> ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com wrote:
>
>> 2) Implementation of J2EE 1.5 (or JEE 5 or whatever we're calling it
>> these
>> days)
>
> JEE 5 is a huge cacophony of specifications. Can you be more specific
> about which specs you would like to see finished first?

javax.persistence
and the annotated session beans.

JSF is probably a plug and play anyway so no reason to have
that one there ;-)