geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject Can I get the example hibernate.cfg.xml for geronimo application deployment?
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:32:28 GMT
I am using hibernate-2.0.3.jar.  I went to the following link to learn how
to write hibernate.cfg.xml:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/JBoss+to+Geronimo+-+Hibernate+Migration

It is strange that I do not see
org.hibernate.transaction.GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup from hibernate
3.x jar file.

At the moment, I am having the exception of

16:46:23,617 FATAL [DatasourceConnectionProvider] Could not find
datasource: datasource/wlbx-ds
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: datasource
        at
com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:90)
        at
com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup(RegistryContext.java:98)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
        at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:45)
        at
net.sf.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory.newConnectionProvider(ConnectionProviderFactory.java:83)
        at
net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:153)
        at
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:627)

Thank you all very much in advance.

Young