geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject Re: Can I get the example hibernate.cfg.xml for geronimo application deployment?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:53:06 GMT

My apology for that I skipped the reading the preceding paragraphs in the
same web page.  Yes, I now see that I need the separate classes for the
hibernate migration to Geronimo.

Thanks,

Young

             "Manu George"
             <manu.t.george@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             20/04/2006 06:09                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Can I get the example
             Please respond to         hibernate.cfg.xml for geronimo
             user@geronimo.apa         application deployment?
                  che.org

Hi Young,
                 You need to add that class yourself as Hibernate currently
does not provide it. It is given in the article how to write it. The error
you are getting seems to be because hibernate is unable to lookup the
datasource from the JNDI Context. Check if you have given the correct name
in hibernate-cfg.xml

Regards
Manu