geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue attempting to deploy second DB2 Datasource
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:14:33 GMT
Right now the only thing that I think will help is to make one pool a
parent/import of the other pool or make both children of a
configuration that loads all the classes you need.  This is not an
ideal solution.

So, your second plan might start like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector configId="user/database-pool-AUDLOGDB/1/car" xmlns="http://
geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0">
            <dep:import xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.0">
                        <dep:uri>user/database-pool-BLUGDB/1/car</
dep:uri>
            </dep:import>
            <resourceadapter>
                        <outbound-resourceadapter>

thanks
david jencks

BTW if you can avoid html mail it would be appreciated.