geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Deployment pblm in G1.1
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:17:53 GMT
Just verified it works without a plan.  The deployment actually  
works, but an exception is thrown from the command line tool.

$ java -jar ../../assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1- 
SNAPSHOT/bin/deployer.jar deploy target/geronimo-welcome-1.1- 
SNAPSHOT.war

javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: Invalid value:  
'geronimo.config:name="Unspecified/geronimo-welcome-1.1-SNAPSHOT/1/car"'
         at javax.management.ObjectName.parsePropertyValue 
(ObjectName.java:571)
         at javax.management.ObjectName.convertStringToProperties 
(ObjectName.java:462)
         at javax.management.ObjectName.parse(ObjectName.java:399)
         at javax.management.ObjectName.<init>(ObjectName.java:76)
         at  
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.CommandSupport.loadChildren( 
CommandSupport.java:326)
         at  
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run 
(StartCommand.java:70)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
     Error: Operation failed: Invalid value:
     'geronimo.config:name="Unspecified/geronimo-welcome-1.1-SNAPSHOT/ 
1/car"'

After running that you can access the welcome application at:

   http://localhost:8080/geronimo-welcome-1.1-SNAPSHOT/


-dain

On Apr 12, 2006, at 1:18 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> It is supposed to work as it did before, if not it is a bug.  My  
> guess is Dave's application has a geronimo-web.xml file in the old  
> format.  We currently don't have an auto-upgrade filter installed  
> in the server yet, so you will need t update the plan to the 1.1  
> schemas.
>
> -dain
>
> On Apr 12, 2006, at 7:46 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
>> I don't know whether a geronimo-web.xml is supposed to be required
>> now.  I sure hope not.  But if you do provide a plan, it wouldn't
>> shock me if the config ID was required -- it was certainly  
>> required in
>> 1.0 if you did use a Geronimo plan.  I think we should get David or
>> Dain to chime in.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>     Aaron
>>
>> On 4/12/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know the answers to the attached questions?  I've  
>>> heard that
>>> others are having similar deployment problems with G1.1 cmdline
>>> deployment.. Should I open JIRAs?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Dave-
>>>
>>> Dave Colasurdo wrote:
>>>> BTW, My questions refer to simple web application WARs..
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> -Dave-
>>>>
>>>> Dave Colasurdo wrote:
>>>>> Can someone please provide details on G1.1 deployment... :)
>>>>>
>>>>> 1) G1.0 user applications did not always require a deployment  
>>>>> plan.
>>>>> Shouldn't these same applications deploy on G1.1 without a  
>>>>> plan? This
>>>>> doesn't appear to be working..
>>>>>
>>>>> 2) G1.0 allowed for a plan with mininal info (basically just
>>>>> context-root).  This doesn't appear to be working for G1.1..
>>>>>
>>>>> 3) Can someone please provide a few simple plans that include/ 
>>>>> exclude
>>>>> a configid in the plan?  The existing G1.0 plans don't appear  
>>>>> to work
>>>>> for G1.1.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Sachin Patel wrote:
>>>>>> Actually I'm confused now... I thought the configId attribute was
>>>>>> being removed and not supported, looks like it still being  
>>>>>> used in
>>>>>> daytrader???
>>>>>>
>>>>>> - sachin
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Sorry hit send to quick... looking at the new g-config schema...
>>>>>>> looks like u need an envionment element declared...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <xs:complexType name="environmentType">
>>>>>>>         <xs:sequence>
>>>>>>>             <xs:element name="configId" type="sys:artifactType"
>>>>>>> minOccurs="0" >
>>>>>>>                 <xs:annotation>
>>>>>>>                     <xs:documentation>
>>>>>>>                         "configId" holds elements for the  
>>>>>>> groupId,
>>>>>>> artifactId, and version of the configuration
>>>>>>>                         version can be ommitted in which case a
>>>>>>> timestamp is used.
>>>>>>>                     </xs:documentation>
>>>>>>>                 </xs:annotation>
>>>>>>>             </xs:element>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> - sachin
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I think your configID is wrong
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> - sachin
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Apr 10, 2006, at 4:19 PM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Yep..  Here it is...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>>>>>>> <web-app
>>>>>>>>>    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
>>>>>>>>>    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
>>>>>>>>>    configId="HelloWorld">
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>    <context-root>/hello</context-root>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> </web-app>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Also tried:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>>>>>>> <web-app
>>>>>>>>>    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
>>>>>>>>>    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming">
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>    <context-root>/hello</context-root>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> </web-app>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Does the WAR have a geronimo-web.xml?  If so, can you post  
>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>> contents?
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> I've successfully rebuilt G1.1 via an online build..   
>>>>>>>>>>> Though still
>>>>>>>>>>> having problems deploying the simple war that was  
>>>>>>>>>>> attached to the
>>>>>>>>>>> initial post.. Or any other war that I have tried..
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *Error on Tomcat:*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/assemblies/j2ee- 
>>>>>>>>>>> tomcat-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager  
>>>>>>>>>>> deploy
>>>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: Cannot  
>>>>>>>>>>> deploy the
>>>>>>>>>>>      requested application module
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> (moduleFile=/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/ 
>>>>>>>>>>> assemblies/j2ee-tomcat-server/target/geronimo-1.1- 
>>>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/var/temp/geronimo-deployer4068.tmpdir/ 
>>>>>>>>>>> HelloWorld.war)
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Nothing new was added to the geronimo.log..
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *Error on Jetty:*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/assemblies/j2ee- 
>>>>>>>>>>> jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password manager  
>>>>>>>>>>> deploy
>>>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: xml problem
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>          Invalid deployment descriptor: [error:
>>>>>>>>>>> cvc-complex-type.3.2.1:
>>>>>>>>>>>      Attribute not allowed (no wildcards allowed): configId]
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>      Descriptor: <xml-fragment configId="HelloWorld"
>>>>>>>>>>>      xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> xmlns:jet="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web/ 
>>>>>>>>>>> jetty-1.1">
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>        <jet:context-root>/hello</jet:context-root>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>      </xml-fragment>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone else seeing this?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> Dave, you need fresh ActiveMQ JARs.  You can download  
>>>>>>>>>>>> them all
>>>>>>>>>>>> manually or do an online build.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Sachin, I haven't seen your problem, but I suspect a  
>>>>>>>>>>>> full build
>>>>>>>>>>>> (maven
>>>>>>>>>>>> clean new) would help.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just did a fresh checkout and tried again.. Have  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> attached the
>>>>>>>>>>>>> failure..
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Can try again without -o but suspect that build will  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> take a
>>>>>>>>>>>>> long time....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> +----------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>> | configurations ActiveMQ broker configuration
>>>>>>>>>>>>> | Memory: 39M/56M
>>>>>>>>>>>>> +----------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>> <build> section
>>>>>>>>>>>>> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>>>>>>>>>>>>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>> <build> section
>>>>>>>>>>>>> of project.xml instead of maven.xml
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> build:end:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>>>>>> system-database-1.1-SNAPSHOT.car may be out of date!
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>>>>>> activemq-gbean-g1_1-3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar may be out of date!
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are working offline so the build will continue, but
>>>>>>>>>>>>> activemq-gbean-management-g1_1-3.2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar may  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> be out
>>>>>>>>>>>>> of date!
>>>>>>>>>>>>> build:start:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> multiproject:install-callback:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>      [echo] Running car:install for ActiveMQ broker  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> configuration
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>      Packaging configuration
>>>>>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/configs/activemq- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> broker/target/plan/plan.xml
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 31690 [main] ERROR  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer  -
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deployment
>>>>>>>>>>>>> failed due to
>>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfo.java:65)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:799)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invok 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.in 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> tercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:834)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:244)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deployer(PackageBuilder.java:413)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execut 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(PackageBuilder.java:248)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.e 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> xecute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StaticTagScript.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 505)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 590)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ReactorTag.java:368)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and
>>>>>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> >(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 13:28:29,080 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
>>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfo.java:65)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:799)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invok 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.in 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> tercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:834)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:244)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deployer(PackageBuilder.java:413)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execut 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(PackageBuilder.java:248)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.e 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> xecute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StaticTagScript.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 505)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 590)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ReactorTag.java:368)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and
>>>>>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> >(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
>>>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilderShell.e 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> xecute(PackageBuilderShell.java:220)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.DynamicBeanTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DynamicBeanTag.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.StaticTagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (StaticTagScript.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 505)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 590)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.maven.ReactorTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ReactorTag.java:368)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (WerkzProject.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenAttainGoalTag.doTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenAttainGoalTag.java:114)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (TagScript.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ScriptBlock.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag( 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> MavenGoalTag.java:78)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $MavenGoalAction.performAction(MavenGoalTag.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:656)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 592)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (PluginManager.java:693)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (MavenSession.java:263)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:511)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Forehead.java:581)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Native
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java: 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 324)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfo.java:65)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeanData(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:197)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.addGBeans(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:192)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:183)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:163)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilde 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> r$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:799)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invok 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.in 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> tercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $EnhancerByCGLIB$$353e2eec.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Deployer.java:278)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> $FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanOperation.java:122)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInstance.java:834)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (BasicKernel.java:244)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.invoke 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deployer(PackageBuilder.java:413)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PackageBuilder.execut 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> e(PackageBuilder.java:248)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         ... 53 more
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Getter and
>>>>>>>>>>>>> setter type do
>>>>>>>>>>>>> not match: containers for gbeanType:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:285)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.addInterface 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:256)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:157)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfoBuilder.<init> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (GBeanInfoBuilder.java:129)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> org.activemq.gbean.management.ActiveMQManagerGBean.<clinit 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> >(ActiveMQManagerGBean.java:218)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         ... 80 more
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUILD FAILED
>>>>>>>>>>>>> File...... /home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2/maven.xml
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Element... maven:reactor
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Line...... 58
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Column.... -1
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
>>>>>>>>>>>>> /root/.maven/cache/geronimo-packaging-plugin-1.1.0-3/ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> plugin.jelly:64:-1:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> <car:package> null
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Total time   : 13 minutes 32 seconds
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finished at  : Monday, April 10, 2006 1:28:29 PM EDT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-041006-2 #
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I guess I should ask, what build errors are you having  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> today?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Aaron
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Aaron Mulder  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> There have been a lot of fixes (to both logging and
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deployment) in the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> last week.  You should try again with a fresh 1.1 build.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     Aaron
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 4/10/06, Dave Colasurdo <davecola@earthlink.net>  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm tying to deploy a simple war using G1.1 and  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deployment
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is failing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've seen the same failure with several different
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> applications both with
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and without deployment plans..  The same  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> applications work
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fine on G1.0.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Here is the error:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AUM:/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-040506/assemblies/ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> # java -jar deployer.jar --user system --password  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> manager
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deploy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /home/davecola/HelloWorld/HelloWorld.war
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      Error: Unable to distribute HelloWorld.war: Cannot
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deploy the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      requested application module
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (moduleFile=/home/davecola/geronimo-1.1-040506/ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> assemblies/j2ee-jetty-server/target/geronimo-1.1- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/var/temp/geronimo-deployer47773.tmpdir/ 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HelloWorld.war)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, I do not see a log file???  Tried on both  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geronimo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and Jetty.. The
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> build is from last week.. Can't seem to rebuild G1.1  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> today
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> due to build
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> errors.. :(
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyone else seeing this behavior??
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've attached the simple war...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Dave-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>


Mime
View raw message