geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Zohar" <david_fi...@hotmail.com>
Subject using Java EE
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:21:30 GMT
Hello,
I'm really new to Java EE, and I have some general questions.
I need to have a server that handles clients (well, that's what servers usually do...). I
need client sessions to be persistent, so that if a session is terminated (e.g., due to server
failure), the session can be continued by another server. I think this requires sessions to
be written to DB.
Can anyone also explain what is meant by "transaction management" in Java EE?
If this is no an appropriate forum, please point me to a better place where I can get information.
Thanks,
Zohar.