geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Smolenski" <jan.smolen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem while deploying the resource adapter.
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:34:14 GMT
I made this to work using WAS-CE 1.0.0.1 and WMQ 5.3. If you are interested
I can send you precise instructions. The RAR connector deployment plan that
worked for me is shown below. The <dependency> elements include libraries
needed for WMQ 5.3 and the <dependency> is shown in two different formats
(for instruction purposes). Note that dhbcore.jar is not used in WMQ
5.3(commented out). You can use Admin Console Common Libraries link to
copy
(add) WMQ archives to WASCE repository or you can do it manually. In this
case, the version number (5.3) was used, so the resulting file names of the
WMQ jars in the WASCE repository are of the form xxx-5.3.jar (for example,
..\repository\mq\jars\com.ibm.mq-5.3.jar).

Jan

<!-- This is Geronimo-specific descriptor -->
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0"
configId="wasce/mq.rar" parentId="geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car">

<dependency>
<groupId>mq</groupId>
<artifactId>com.ibm.mq</artifactId>
<version>5.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<uri>mq/fscontext/5.3/jar</uri>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<uri>mq/providerutil/5.3/jar</uri>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<uri>mq/com.ibm.mqjms/5.3/jar</uri>
</dependency>
<!--
<dependency>
<uri>mq/jars/dhbcore.jar</uri>
</dependency>
-->
<resourceadapter>
<resourceadapter-instance>
<resourceadapter-name>MQRA</resourceadapter-name>
<workmanager>
<gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
</workmanager>
</resourceadapter-instance>

<outbound-resourceadapter>
<connection-definition>
<connectionfactory-interface>
com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQQueueConnectionFactory
</connectionfactory-interface>
<connectiondefinition-instance>
<name>MQQueueFactory</name>
<config-property-setting name="url"></config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="icf"></config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="name"></config-property-setting>
<connectionmanager>
<no-transaction />
<no-pool />
</connectionmanager>
</connectiondefinition-instance>
</connection-definition>

<connection-definition>
<connectionfactory-interface>
com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQTopicConnectionFactory
</connectionfactory-interface>
<connectiondefinition-instance>
<name>MQTopicFactory</name>
<config-property-setting name="url"></config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="icf"></config-property-setting>
<config-property-setting name="name"></config-property-setting>
<connectionmanager>
<no-transaction />
<no-pool />
</connectionmanager>
</connectiondefinition-instance>
</connection-definition>

</outbound-resourceadapter>

</resourceadapter>

<adminobject>
<adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>
<adminobject-class>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQQueueImpl
</adminobject-class>
<adminobject-instance>
<message-destination-name>ivtQ</message-destination-name>
<config-property-setting name="PhysicalName">SYSTEM.DEFAULT.LOCAL.QUEUE
</config-property-setting>
</adminobject-instance>
</adminobject>
<adminobject>
<adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>
<adminobject-class>com.ibm.wasce.mq.connector.MQTopicImpl
</adminobject-class>
<adminobject-instance>
<message-destination-name>ivtT</message-destination-name>
<config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">SampleTopic</config-property-setting>
</adminobject-instance>
</adminobject>

</connector>