geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:13:37 GMT

On Apr 5, 2006, at 3:13 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Good points Tony, thanks.  We are delinquent in the crusty bug
> situation.  We'll see if we can sort that out as we get through 1.1.

Who's Tony ;-P

Regardless, great feedback Toby.  And as Matt says sorry about the
lack of bug uptake....

I whipped together this report which will now be sent to the dev list
on the 1st and 15th of every month.  I hope it will help the
absorbency of JIRA items by both developers and people looking to
contribute.

Cool thing about sending them to the dev list is that they'll get
archived and we can be embarrassed by our inaction for years to come :)

You weren't kidding about some of them being old, you've got one in
there from Aug 05, 2004 !!!

-David