geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying under Jetty version of Geronimo
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:09:07 GMT
Just to update this, I figured out what the problem I was having
making the switch to Jetty.

As it turns out, when running under Tomcat, the ACEGI restriction I
have placed on the index page that the user is directed to through the
<welcome-file-list> tag was sufficient. Under Jetty, I required an
ACEGI restriction on the root of the context as well. Once I applied
this extra restriction, Jetty works equally well with ACEGI.

Now I will do some testing to see if Jetty also suffers from the
CBLIB/classloader issue upon redeploy. I will have an answer shortly.

Dennis

--
"It is impossible to design fool proof systems, because fools are so clever."

Authour unknown
--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)