geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying under Jetty version of Geronimo
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 02:28:18 GMT
The ACEGI website is at http://acegisecurity.org/ and their code is
available at http://acegisecurity.org/downloads.html.

I using 0.90 which is the current production version.

I have posted a message to the Spring-Security forum (ACEGI).
Hopefully they can give us an answer based on the past issues.

Dennis

--
"It is impossible to design fool proof systems, because fools are so clever."

Authour unknown
--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)