geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "mahu2425" <mahu2...@lycos.de>
Subject Re: Can not fetch WDSL with Tomcat version
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:44:34 GMT
Hi Aaron,

the error message im my web browser is the same, as well as the error in Geronimo log file.

The URL in my browser is still converted to "http://localhost:8080/MyDemo/MyDemoWebService/?wsdl=foo"

Really strange. Btw, as I said before the service runs perfect with the Jetty version of Geronimo
and I deployed the same EAR file to both servers.

Might it help to post additional deployment files or java source code files?

Greets,

Markus

Benachrichtigung bei E-Mail Empfang! - http://mail.lycos.de/app/lycosinside/setupLI.exe