geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Services Implementation
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:31:46 GMT
Geronimo fully supports standard J2EE 1.4 Web Services, including
Session Beans and Servlets exposed as Web Services, and web and EJB
components invoking remote Web Services.  You'll need to come up with
a webservices.xml and a jaxrpc mapping file.  More detail here:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/web-services.html

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 4/28/06, Santosh Koti <Santosh_Koti@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> I need to understand the (current ) Geronimo support features  for web services.
>
> Can some1 can enlighten on this…!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Santosh.
>
> "Don't talk about yourself; it will be done when you leave. "

>  This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute
this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail
e-mail system.