geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web Service: data types missing
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:22:18 GMT
First of all, I haven't seen this problem before, so I can't help you
change the response format.

However, I have to ask, is it really necessary?  Why would you need
the data types in the response, when the elements in the response
should be fully described by the schema in the WSDL?

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 4/27/06, mahu2425 <mahu2425@lycos.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I worte a small EJB-based web service and deployed it on Geronimo. After extending the
functionality of my web service (EJB side) I found out, that the data types of the SOAP response
are no longer transmitted.