geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problems deploying EAR
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:37:10 GMT
If you go into the admin console, select the Database Pools entry, and
then click "usage" next to the jdbc_opencrx_CRX pool, it will give you
an example of how to set this up.  The example there is for a web app,
but the resource reference you'd put in openejb-jar.xml has the same
syntax as it shows for geronimo-web.xml -- the only difference is that
in openejb-jar.xml, the resource reference is configured at the level
of an individual EJB, whereas in geronimo-web.xml it's configured at
the level of the entire WAR.

Let me know if this is enough to get you going.

Thanks,
    Aaron