geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Can not fetch WDSL with Tomcat version
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:41:56 GMT
That message is kind of weird.  Can you try
http://localhost:8080/MyDemo/MyDemoWebService?wsdl=foo just to see if
that makes it think it has a WSDL parameter?

Thanks,
    Aaron

On 4/22/06, mahu2425 <mahu2425@lycos.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all: I'm quite new to Geronimo as well as to J2EE in general, so don't blame
me if my question is studip. ;-)

> I developed a small stateless session bean and tried to make a web service out of it.
The deployment to Geronimo (Tomcat version) was successful, but I was not able to receive
the WSDL (e. g. using a web browser).

must contain a wsdl or WSDL parameter: {wsdl=[Ljava.lang.String;@1ad0ff8}

xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">
namespace="http://com.demo"/></input>
>       <output>
>         <soap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" use="encoded"
>   <service name="MyDemo">
>     <port name="MyDemoSEIPort" binding="tns:MyDemoSEIBinding">
>       <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/MyDemo/MyDemoWebService"/></port>
>       </service>
>       </definitions>
>

> And here is the webservice.xml file:
>

>  <webservices xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
>      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>      xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_web_services_1_1.xsd"
>      version="1.1">
>     <webservice-description>
>         <webservice-description-name>MyDemoWebService</webservice-description-name>
>         <wsdl-file>META-INF/MyDemo.wsdl</wsdl-file>
>         <jaxrpc-mapping-file>META-INF/server-jaxrpc-mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
>
>         <port-component>
>             <port-component-name>MyDemoWebService</port-component-name>
>             <wsdl-port>MyDemoSEIPort</wsdl-port>
>             <service-endpoint-interface>com.demo.MyDemoSEI</service-endpoint-interface>
>             <service-impl-bean>
>                 <ejb-link>MyDemo</ejb-link>
>             </service-impl-bean>
>         </port-component>
>     </webservice-description>
> </webservices>
>

> Any idea what goes wrong? As I said, the are no problems using the Jetty Version of Geronimo.
>
> Greets,
>
> Markus
>
> Schnell und einfach ohne Anschlusswechsel zur Lycos DSL Flatrate wechseln und 3 Monate
kostenlos ab effektiven 5,21 EUR pro Monat im ersten Jahr surfen.