geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deployment Descriptor Question
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:17:37 GMT
If you don't have an alt-dd to specify, you can just omit the listing
for that module entirely.  Geronimo will see the entries in
application.xml and you only need the override for a module in
geronimo-application.xml if you're going to use alt-dd for the
Geronimo plan for that module.

Thanks,
    Aaron