geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Single Sign On : Tomcat in Geronimo
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:24:29 GMT
If you're following the Tomcat plan, it's not enough to add
SecondValve -- you also have to change FirstValve/NextValve to point
to SecondValve.

However your original example didn't use two valves, so I don't think
that was the same problem.  It may be that the valve setting in
geronimo-web.xml needs to have the full GBeanName of the valve, not
just the name= component of it.

But to start with, you should try deploying the web app with the GBean
declaration for the SSO valve, then turn on the JMX debug web app,
point your browser to localhost:8080/debug-tool, and search the page
for the name of the SSO valve GBean and make sure it's in there (to
assure us that it was started).  Then capture the entire GBean name
listed there for that GBean in case we need it later.

Thanks,
    Aaron