geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: startup problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:11:53 GMT
How did you unload the EbomService app before you shut down?

When you get this startup error, you can edit var/config/config.xml,
find the entry for EbomService, and either remove it or add
load="false" to the configuration element for that entry.  Though
needless to say, we should figure out why the server isn't doing that
automatically.

Thanks,
    Aaron