geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: mysql
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:47:36 GMT
Well for starters, that error looks like it came from the common
libraries screen in the console not the JDBC pool screen.  But it may
be the same underlying problem.

What did you name the MySQL JAR?  You should be sure it has a dash and
then a version number in the name (e.g. mysql-jdbc-3.1.4.jar not just
mysql.jar).  If you're in doubt, you can delete the copy you put in
there and have Geronimo download the MySQL driver for you (use the
download link from the screen in the JDBC pool wizard where you're
selecting the JDBC JAR) and it will install it into the repository
automatically.

Thanks,
    Aaron