geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:43:54 GMT
Sorry, there's a bug in the hot deployer in 1.0 and it can't deploy
service plans (that is, anything except a J2EE application or module).
 If you use the deploy tool it should work.  The fix for this bug is
already in, but you won't see it until the 1.1 release unless you
build from SVN HEAD.  The command you can run is:

java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy GBean1-plan.xml

Thanks,
    Aaron

{