geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying a GBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:12:00 GMT
You should put your JAR at, say, repository/yelu/jars/gbean-1.jar --
where group, file, and version can be anything you like, but need to
be present and with a dash before the version.

Then set your dependency URI to group/<file>/<version>/jar (like
yelu/gbean/1/jar if you follow the path I used exactly).

Le me know how you make out.

Thanks,
    Aaron