geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo Problem
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:48:03 GMT
Yeah, as I said, 1.1 has better handling for badly named entries in
the repository.  :)

As for the URL, you should be able to skip or enter junk in the fields
where it splits out all the URL fields, and then on the next page
where it gives you the combined URL for your review, just override the
whole thing with the real URL you want it to use.

Thanks,
    Aaron